wheel repair

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: wheel repair
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 14:03:50 -0700
I've had it pointed out to me that one of my racing wheels is pretty out of
round, probably due to a pothole driving between events (thanks Caltrans!).
Not a big dent, but there is definitely some distortion there, and I suspect
that it's the cause of the bad freeway vibration I get when I leave the tires
on for a few days between closely spaced events.  (That's something we Street
tire guys get to do.)   There's only so much that a balancing can do.

Anybody got a wheel repair shop that they have had a great experience with,
preferably in the East Bay or back Bay (Pleasanton to Concord axis)?   And if
you want to tell me somewhere to avoid that would be appreciated as well.

Paul T.