RE: Sign up for the SFR Advanced School

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sign up for the SFR Advanced School
From: <siastuning@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 01:52:30 -0700
Ok the school is full, so if you have not sent me your "application" in you
are to late. I received over 50 applications and I currently have 13
instructors,  and we will have 2 students per instructor.

Every one that sent in an application will get a email from me later today.
If you were one of the lucky ones to be accepted you will get an email with
some more instructions and there will be a few of you that will be on the
bubble if I can get a few more National champion Instructors or if some one
cancels.

For those of you that sent me an application and ARE going to Nationals next
week, I am working on getting you paired up with an instructor to mentor you
if you want it.

Thanks

Vic Sias
www.siastuning.com