Help retreiving a car from the Solo 2 display Monday, 12/1/03

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help retreiving a car from the Solo 2 display Monday, 12/1/03
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:46:11 -0800 (PST)
Fellow autoXers,

Charlie Davis has agreed to show his car but with the decreasing probability of
getting cars out Sunday night is in a bit of a pickle.

If you could help out on Monday, December 1 by driving his rig from Burlingame
to the Moscone Center, retrieving the car and driving back I would be much
appreciative.  We'd need to get you instructions for doing so, which
shouldn't't be difficult.

If you think you can, please reply all to include Charlie's e-Mail address at
work.

Thanks in advance,

Barry - 925-997-1745