Nov. 9 event

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nov. 9 event
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:22:10 -0500
The turnout at today's Slush Series Round 5 was 101 drivers at the Marina
(CA) Airport.
Rob Boynton and Chris Boynton offered a duplicate--sort of--of the '03
National South course.
        For many in the Bay Area it rained. As we arrived at Marina at
about 11 a.m. we don't know what the weather was like prior to our arrival.
It poured on us several times while getting there. It was a sunny day from
that point on.
        We understand the Fresno Chapter staged a two-day event at Castle's
Winton Ramp this weekend.
        Our next SFR Solo II event is scheduled for Sunday, Dec. 7 at the
Network Associates Coliseum in Oakland, CA. (Our event there last Sunday
attracted a 244-car field.)

--John Kelly