Re: Congratulations to Day3/4 SFR autocrossers

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Congratulations to Day3/4 SFR autocrossers
From: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:54:31 -0700
John Stimson wrote:
> Okay, so I couldn't have been more wrong!  Somehow I got the
> impression that the Boxster was new to him.  Maybe it had just been a
> long time?  In any case, Josh did a great job this week.

Thanks John.  Yes, it had been 5 years since I'd driven a Boxster in
competition, I think, but I might be forgetting a miscellaneous event here
or there.  Obviously doing it at Nationals is a different thing too, and
even different in the rain.  I drove truly poorly on Friday but was very
lucky to lose only one position from the Thursday results.

I really need to thank Andy and Teresa.  They not only offered up their car
and some Kumhos for the rain, but also helped spent some energy in Topeka
helping ME go fast, at the times when Andy really needed to be concentrating
on his own performance.  They showed great sportsmanship and friendship.
Thanks guys!

Josh