Re: Congratulations to Day3/4 SFR autocrossers

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: Congratulations to Day3/4 SFR autocrossers
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:45:17 -0700
At 02:51 PM 9/12/2003 -0700, John J. Stimson-III wrote:
>Andy McKee caught back up to 2nd place today in B Stock, with Josh
>Sirota picking up 4th place in an unfamiliar car (I think he'd never
>driven a Boxster before the Test & Tune).

Actually, Josh was the first person to win a national event in a Boxster
when he won AS at the 1998 San Diego National Tour in his dad's car.

Jeff Reitmeir won Street Mod, Bob Tunnell edged Victor Sias out for second
place, and Gary Richardson came in sixth.  I believe Scott Fraser was just
out of the trophies.  All this was pieced together from wireless e-mail and
phone calls from Forbes Field.

Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com