Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tint, tiny trailers for tiny, tiny cars.
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:12:24 -0800
What you're looking at is the same trailer I use for hauling my tires.  Mine
has the 8" wheels, but I'd recommend the 12" wheels since they turn fewer
revs per mile.

As for the towing thing, I'd wager my trailer weighs closer to 300lb loaded.
My tiny front-engined sports car doesn't have any trouble towing it, even
with less power than your tiny mid-engined sports car.  Stopping distances
WILL be longer, and frankly, this is more of a concern than getting going.

Do keep in mind that the speed limit for cars with trailers is 55 mph, so
don't get caught speeding, er, um, DON'T DRIVE TOO FAST, M'KAY?? ;)

Scot