RE: Roadster was:Helmet?

To: mrclem@telocity.com
Subject: RE: Roadster was:Helmet?
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2003 20:50:18 -0000
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:15:55 -0800 "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
wrote:
>Is a Miata a roadster?
>
>I always thought "roadster" means you build and install the rag top --
>if you can simply flip it up and latch it, then it's a "convertible".

Shorter Oxford English Dictionary:
roadster 5. An open two-seater motor car. Orig. U.S.

convertible 2. A motor car etc. with a folding or removable roof

drop-head b. (having) a car roof that can be folded down
or removed

MazdaUSA describes the MX5 as a roadster with a
convertible top, even though it's a modern copy of
the drop-head Elan.

Rich Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com