SFR Frosh Nite! Registration is On-Line Now!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SFR Frosh Nite! Registration is On-Line Now!
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:36:41 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all newcomers to SF Bay Area Autocrossing!

The moment you've been waiting for is here! We've got on-line registration
forms available for our First Annual Freshman Orientation to be held Thursday
night, January 23rd, at Rickey's in San Leandro. This should be more than
adequate to scare away those first-event heebie jeebies.

More details, including the on-line reg form, are available here:

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/Schools/freshman_orientation.html

Then, it's.... Boondoggle by the Bay! Super Bowl Sunday, January 26th, Oakland
Coliseum! Come work with your coach whom you'll meet at Frosh Nite. You'll get
course walks, and if the timing is right, in-car coaching (this will require
coordination, and may not happen at the first event).

Please note that this form does NOT guarantee you an entry into the event.
You'll have to stand in line and suffer just like everyone else.

We all know what it's like to be a beginner. I can tell you horror stories
about my first autocross, like when I drove over someone's helmet, and later
started the car, in reverse, causing my Pinto to go into massive convulsions.
I've now trophied at nationals THREE WHOLE TIMES in the open class, and I am
terrible at all other sports. Who knows what you could do!

Feel free to e-mail me privately if you have any questions!

Peace, love and pylons,

Katie Kelly

Guilt slows your metabolism.