Re: Helmet?

To: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Helmet?
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 10:17:44 -0800
Both of these are acceptable.

The "M" is for motorcycle and the "SA" is for "special applications".

(the below statements feature some gross generalizations)

The special applications helmets are generally better designed for
protecting peoples heads inside of a vehicle that may have roll bars
etc.  Also the SA helmets tend to be more expensive and many have
spigots for cooling etc.

Take care

Matthew