Re: Crows Landing

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Jim Martin <james_martin@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Crows Landing
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:26:55 -0500

Message text written by "Pat Kelly"

"
> Crows Landing News!!
>
> I talked to the County today and they said they had a meeting with the
lawyers
> and NASA yesterday and that title should pass to the County by March 1 at
the
> latest.
>
> We should be able to use the site as much as we want after that."
Good news,

        Over the past two years I had been calling them on a quarterly
basis and was always told "Try us again in 90 days."
Then we heard Jan. 1 was the date for a changeover. So that's just 60 days
after Jan. 1.(or a little over 90 days from now. <G>)

As you well know Congress has already given the land to Stanislaus County
but the county won't accept it until some things/soil are cleaned up.

--John Kelly