Crows Landing

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crows Landing
From: "Jim Martin" <james_martin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:48:39 -0800
Crows Landing News!!

I talked to the County today and they said they had a meeting with the lawyers
and NASA yesterday and that title should pass to the County by March 1 at the
latest.

We should be able to use the site as much as we want after that.

An interesting development is that County Staff is recommending as a suggested
use of extra land near the County dump (near Crows Landing)  a race track!   I
told them to keep us in mind for a long-term (lo-cost) lease.  There are
almost 2000 acres they need to find  multiple uses for.

  Jim Martin