Re: Any other Autox events besides SCCA and NASA?>>

To: E911me@aol.com
Subject: Re: Any other Autox events besides SCCA and NASA?>>
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 17:50:42 -0800
The Sacramento events are done for the year. Next year you will have the
American Autocross Series (AAS) and their web site is
http://www.americanauto-x.com, Competition Sports Car Club (CSCC) web
site is http://www.csccautox.org, and SCCA San Francisco
Region-Sacramento Chapter with a web site
http://www/sfrsccs.org/solo2/Sacramento. If you drive a Porsche you can
attend the PCA events in Sacramento. There's approx. 50 events being
held in Sacramento each year.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com