Re:Any other Autox events besides SCCA and NASA?>>

To: E911me@aol.com
Subject: Re:Any other Autox events besides SCCA and NASA?>>
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2002 21:19:54 -0000
On Sat, 09 Nov 2002 14:59:47 -0500 E911me@aol.com wrote:
>I'm looking for more seat time to test out some cars and I was wondering what
>other events are put on by whom.
>
>I remember there was a Sacramento club that had invited this list a while back
>to run with them....
>
>Now that NASA/Marina is no more, and SCCA is only left, I'm looking for more.
>
>Any suggestions of sites and events between Monterey and Sacramento for the
>remainder of this year?

42 days of autocrossing have come and gone in
Sacramento this year. Fresno finishes their season
tomorrow. With NASA shut down, there is only SFR
until next spring. When in doubt check the event
calendar at http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/

Rich Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com