Re: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring

To: mph_16@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:53:24 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2002 9:35:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mph_16@hotmail.com writes:

> If you are going to Nationals and are from the SF region, please post either
> to the list or privately to me:
>
> 1. When do you plan on leaving?
> 2. When do you plan on arriving in Topeka?
> 3. Do you need someone to reserve a space for you?
> 4. What class and car# are you competing in?
> 5. Is this your first Nationals?
>
> Pete

Hi Pete:

I plan on arriving late saturday afternoon.  Towing the Supra.  Ben Martinez
and I co-driving.  #79 and #179 (me and Ben, respectively).  DSP or course !
Allison and I plan on leaving Fremont Thurs morning, staying over in
Wendover, and North Platte, Ne.

My third Nationals (no trophy yet).  My car's third Nationals, Ben trophied
in 2000 with my car.

Arie Villasol has offered to save a space for myself , and also Jeremy Rine
(towing his Integra).

Thanks Pete !

Don Lew