Re: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:35:25 +0000
We'll try this again(I think Charlie tried once before)since everyone's
schedules should be more clear by now.

If you are going to Nationals and are from the SF region, please post either
to the list or privately to me:

1. When do you plan on leaving?
2. When do you plan on arriving in Topeka?
3. Do you need someone to reserve a space for you?
4. What class and car# are you competing in?
5. Is this your first Nationals?

Pete