RE: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)
From: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:51:25 -0700
Nothing can replace "experience"...there is always something we can learn,i
like Pleasanton
though because u can go out by the Fence (sweeper always) and see who's the
craziest
(big kahones)on that part of Track.Tried to get as much input as i can...
  I know John was one of opponent of OSP's...i didn't really care,i just want to
Race.My friend Jody (DSP orange Corolla) started me on it,he's allways battle
it out
with Jack and what his name? the guy with Red Rx3 and also the Fiat X-19
(condrashoffs)
sounds familiar?
 What happen to all the Bmod/Amod big wing cars???those guys are fun to watch.
 And why do we get always blamed 4 the asphalt tearing up...didn't that/those
 puck marks created by the nails used from all the Flea or Meet that also
happens there?
 All we do is help expedite the tearing...hah,hah,hah.