RE: Car Talk

To: "'Lolita and Mike'" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Car Talk
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:01:04 -0700
As Californians we throw down more cash than those people in Utah and
Nevada. I suppose the politicians here must be doing something with all
that cash, but it sure doesn't seem to be building infrastructure...

But perhaps we shouldn't complain about California's high taxes and
crowded roads. At least we don't live in a desert!