Re: Car Talk

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <lollipop487@attbi.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Talk
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:42:18 -0700
on 6/24/02 21:19, Smokerbros@aol.com at Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/24/02 8:46:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> lollipop487@attbi.com writes:
>

>> You
>> mean Charlie's boss recognized his voice, too?
>
> I think it was using my real name and saying I was from SF, then when they
> asked what brand of car I once again told the truth and said "Mercedes."
> Kinda narrowed it down...  And he was NOT amused...
>
> CHD
Charlie
Five different Ford products, same results. Low of 13k high of 33k local. We
have one in Utah at over 100k on the orig. pads.
Suggest to your boss that those rich customers that want better mileage out
of brakes start throwing down some cash for more infrastructure (or drive
more in the middle of the night).  ;-)
MJ