Re: Caterham 7s

To: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Caterham 7s
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:49:26 -0400

Message text written by james creasy

"werent many of these built with a toyota motor?

cute little cars- i wonder why i dont see many of them driving around?
seen
several cobras, but a 7 only once.   lack of trunk?

-james c"

About two-three years ago we had four (4) Lotus/Caterham 7 owners showing
up at the Oakland Coliseum to run our Solo II events. But they slowly
disappared to NASA time trials etc. These cars were driven on the street.

Then after that there was a fellow from San Jose who came to several
Oakland, GGF, and 3Com events in his Toyota-powered 7. Haven't seen him
this year.

--John Kelly