Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi -- and friends

To: "Dennis & Sherry Armstrong" <miata@pacbell.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi -- and friends
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:09:50 -0700
Navid runs in good company.

When my Jaguar blew the engine in December,
John Fisher, who is Navid's racing partner, drove
from Sears to Mountain View to get his trailer, then drove
back to Sears, then trailered the broken car home --
all in the rain.

I don't know which got it from whom, but both of these
gentlemen should be on your A-List...

They say who you hang with says something about
you...

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"