Re: Stolen Sentra SE-R in San Jose

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stolen Sentra SE-R in San Jose
From: Sean Bradshaw <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:11:23 -0700
And on top of both of those my neighbor had his 2G Eclipse broken into on
Thursday night. Santa Clara PD were out about 10 minutes later, so I assume
he spotted the punks when his alarm when off and he ran downstairs. Everyone
watch your ride, and get a sensitive alarm. And for those who say that
alarms don't do any good, then people need to start looking up when they
hear an alarm go off in a mall parking lot, or at the flea market. If people
would just look at the car that was screaming for help, then I'm sure the
owners would be grateful.
-Sean