Re: Stolen Sentra SE-R in San Jose

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stolen Sentra SE-R in San Jose
From: Andy <onewhoknows@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:41:13 -0700
Ah!  In San Jose, too?!  There must have been a crime spree recently because
my car was vandalized - the sideskirts (rocker panels) were stolen off of my
car.

I'll keep an eye out for you and I'll post on local Bay Area boards.

Keep an eye out for black sideskirts for an action package Celica...

Andy