RE: great school

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: great school
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:18:36 -0700
Michael

Yes its a heavy car and I used to drive it every day so the negative camber
had to be moderate.  I also have to set the tire pressures for tire life
rather than ultimate traction.  The best thing is to get the pyrometer and
watch your tire temps closely after each run.  On the other hand you can
just add more drivers like James.  If you go too low on the pressure than
the tires get too much flex and the car feels like jello.  Good luck.

Kirk