RE: Looking for Kumho Tires

To: Carson Black <cfbjr@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Looking for Kumho Tires
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:05:15 -0800
We use the America's Tire store in Roseville (I-80, Eureka Road.)  Now, that
isn't too convienient to any of the sites, I admit.  If we were still at
Mather, I'd recommend the America's Tire in Rancho Cordova.

Ralph Elder has gotten tires from Sean with great speed and help.  Lord
knows we owe Sean for the trannie work in Topeka two years ago.

As far as alignments, we haven't found a great place yet (still) The Big-O
in Rancho (I believe) will let you do the sit in the car, give them specs,
etc.   There is one place in downtown Sacto that is highly recommend by the
tire places (Somethings like A1, S1, or some such place.)  They sound like
they're usually booked, and a bit expensive.  I used to use the Les Schaub
(sp?) In Yuba city when I lived in Wheatland.  Now that there are some in
the Sacto area, they might be just as friendly.

Kevin McCormick
'97 DS Type R