Re: 2002 SFR Autocross Schedule

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 2002 SFR Autocross Schedule
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:31:42 -0800
The Porsche Parade ran an autocross there in 2000.
I was about 100 MPH at the end of each long arm
straight!  Had a new Boxster roll at the end, but
course design could fix that.  Fast courses are definitely
possible!  Very nice accommodations very nearby, too.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!