Re: I need help quick!

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: I need help quick!
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:23:47 -0700
Tony,

The SFR Solo2 home page links to my car classification
page.  The full proposal for the 2002 car classifications
is posted there (A few cars not as yet officially posted, though
we have heard here where they will go).

http://www.moutons.org/sccasolo/Lists/2002/stockm.html

The numbers have to be renewed every year, so all are up for grabs
as of Championship Round 1, 2002.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!