Free RX-7 (see note #1)

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free RX-7 (see note #1)
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 07:12:46 -0700
We have available here the failed dreams of youth in the form of a 1982
RX-7. It is in reasonable shape, straight, complete, but does not run. We
had PR Motorsports look at it and we were unwilling to chance a full engine
teardown, but I suspect it could have a future as a street car or certainly
it is a good basis for a competition project. It would make an excellent
Spec 7, or IT tub

Note #1: It is yours for the tow and paper work costs.

First chance to ba-autoxers.

Tony