Re: Trailer Repair in Topeka

To: Sharon Levy <esslevy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer Repair in Topeka
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:46:05 -0700
Sharon:

Get a hold of Rob Pickrell at Royal Tire, Frame and Wheel. He is an ESP
autcrosser that owns the business in Salina and his business handles big
trucks in addition to passenger vehicles. If he doesn't work on trailers
he'll know somebody that will.

More than likely he may be at the Nationals next week. Salina is about 1
- 1 1/2 hours west of Topeka on I.S. 70 at I.S. 135. Salina use to be
the home of the Solo II Nationals prior to Topeka.

Rob - Can you help them out?

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com