Re: where to find battery cable?

To: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: where to find battery cable?
From: kirk <kmeline@internetconnect.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:52:29 -0700
I know this is a little late but a welding supply store is the best place to
find
good battery cable.  I bought about 25 feet of the good stuff from a store and
had
about a foot and a half left over from front to back of a Mustang.  That
explains
the voltage drop from the 130 amp alternator to my 1200CCA dry cell battery.
Its
the weakest link syndrome.  My 2 cents.

Kirk