FW: Brian Angen

To: "Team. Net (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Brian Angen
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:51:24 -0500
Forwarded by request.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Borden ATT [mailto:msborden@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 7:18 PM
To: Team. Net (E-mail); Miller, Reginald R.
Cc: E.J. & Susan Fontaine
Subject: Re: Brian Angen

I am very saddened by this news.  I was lucky enough to be on Brian's team
at the Muscle Car Challenge this year.  His humble, childlike spirit was
wonderful to experience.  He truly was an awesome driver and I had no idea
he had a budding career with Panoz.  I was told mid-day through the first
day about his success with Panoz and I was very surprised.  Brian did not
come off with a cocky air or attitude.  I could tell he truly loved racing
and was happy to be behind the wheel of his mom's Viper.  I am very shocked
to read this news.  I pray for healing and peace for the Angen family.

Mary Borden
#94 OSPL