July 1, Round 14 for 2001

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: July 1, Round 14 for 2001
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:45:24 -0400
All systems are on schedule for our autocross at Golden Gate Fields this
Sunday, July 1. Standard 10 a.m. start.
        No P.A. but we hope to fiddle around with another FM broadcast
deal. We'll stay off 104.1 which is Radio Free Berkeley for you radical
types. <G>
        The pavement was swept today.
        The food coach lady will be there.
        The porta-potties SHOULD be there. (Sometimes this is famous last
words.)
        We have the insurance certificate in the motor home.
        Course design will be by Charlie Davis.
        Event chairs are Jeffrey Gordon and Regina Morec.
        As always, SCCA members only.
        And if E.J. Bayless shows up, she'll sell you one of our new
t-shirts.
        Run groups are listed in the previous results, on the web page, and
on the hot line.

See you there.

If you can't make it, consider our July 8 event at the Network Associates
Coliseum in Oakland, CA. On that one we'll start at 9 a.m. and use the P.A.
system.

--John Kelly