gas companies doing us wrong! We must fight! Personally

To: bay-dsms@yahoogroups.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: gas companies doing us wrong! We must fight! Personally
From: James Pung <jpung@2xtreme.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:22:38 -0700
I just called, and it is true.  They are saying they have to comply with
some sort of california clean air legislation or something like that.  This
is not something that is in the works, but IS going to happen on
8/1/2001.  I strongly urge everybody to take action and not treat it as a
hoax!  I just talked to a lady, forgot her name, and said it is going to
happen.  We can also fax a list of names to a fax number she gave me.  Fax
# 602-728-5279

James Pung
jpung@2xtreme.net
'92 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo AWD