Laguna Seca novice activities

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Laguna Seca novice activities
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:51:41 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone do me a favor?

As many of you know, I do my best to see that novice
course walks happen for morning and afternoon
run-groups at SFR events. Next Sunday at Laguna Seca,
I run in group-8. Getting there early enough for the
morning walk is going to make for a VERY long day. I
am looking for a volunteer to conduct the morning
novice course walk. This is not difficult. The goal is
to give the novices enough guidance in how to drive
the course that they do it safely and hopefully have
fun.

I will make sure that things happen in the afternoon.
If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.

Alan Gruner