Re: June 10 at GGF/Marina (double header!)

To: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>,
Subject: Re: June 10 at GGF/Marina (double header!)
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:30:21 -0700
Giles Douglas wrote:

> Ok, so any special dispensation for people who want to run both events?
> Street Touring runs group 1 in Marina, and group 8 in San Francisco.
>
> Previously we've allowed people to late register if they're going to try
> both? (Or something to do with work assignments?).
>
> Just tempted ;-)
>
>         Giles

Just a point of clarification. There is no "we" about it. The event
chairs do have some latitude in running their specific events.
However, what is allowed by one chair at one event is not
binding on a chair at any future event. If anyone needs special
consideration, I would suggest contacting the event chair(s)
privately.

Rich Urschel