Re: Tire experiences

To: George Chiou <george_chiou@bellsport.com>,
Subject: Re: Tire experiences
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:33:05 -0800
you can heat cycle the tires yourself.  instructions are on tirerack.com.
thats what ive always done.  plus its fun!  if i were changing tires at each
event, id want them to be much better than the street tires already sitting
so quietly on the car already to go :)

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe