Re: Autocross school?

To: "Craig Haggart, Accelerator Ops" <haggart@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Subject: Re: Autocross school?
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:50:29 -0800
Craig:

I am one of the Evolution Performance Driving School Instructors and
live in Roseville 20 miles east of Sacramento. The next Evolution
Performance driving School in the Northern California area is scheduled
for March 2001 in Sacramento at Mather Air Field. The school is always
scheduled in March for Sacramento. If you want to get in to the school
you need to sign up now because it is a very popular school and the
slots go real fast.

The reason why the price is not listed is because it varies from school
to school and the price is set by the individual school organizer. In
this case that will be the American Autocross Series and Barbara Ogg is
the school organizer and you need to contact her at bogg@compuserve.com
to see if there is room and what is the going price. The cost of the
school is somewhere around $175.00 for one day of instruction.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com