Re: super chips?

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Subject: Re: super chips?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:17:09 -0700
Interesting you should mention the 300ZX chip. Superchips says
they adjust everything on these cars -- mixture, boost pressure,
timing, etc. Check it out:
http://www.superchips.com/300nasp.htm
http://www.superchips.com/300zxst.htm
http://www.superchips.com/300zxtt.htm

OTOH, they say the Corvette engine is already so optimized that
they could not improve it much with their own chip.
http://www.superchips.com/corvet94.htm

>From 1998 to 1999, Ford increased the horsepower of the 4.6L
engine from 305 to 320. Did they do this by optimizing the chip?