Re: super chips?

To: mrc01@flash.net, Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: super chips?
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:51:39 -0700
most sources agree that the main source of extra power is from advancing the
timing, which you can do yourself without a chip.  i have yet to see a chip
that this isnt true for.  the ford computer is extremely good.

get a Vortech instead.  :)

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe