RE: Vehicle eligibility...

To: "'James Creasy'" <jcre@pacbell.net>, "'Kirk Meline'" <KMeline@iscribe.com>,
Subject: RE: Vehicle eligibility...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:07:36 -0700
Of course he isn't. He knows that for now, until Jim tells me to get out, I
belong to that elite group of untouchables, the BMW drivers. He wouldn't
dare, for where would that get him? The BMW is safe in ESP at least through
December, maybe even longer, maybe for eternity. Until that fateful day, we
must be as obnoxious as possible. We must enjoy our superiority while it
lasts... and secretly hope that Ray Miller is as good a sport as he seems.

Well, with any luck, we'll be put in FSP so we can continue our wrath.

So, sneer as you may, my friends, you cannot penetrate my field of
ambivalence, boogedy boogedy boogedy boo.

Katie