Re: Holiday Inn (was Re: Tap Plastics)

To: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Subject: Re: Holiday Inn (was Re: Tap Plastics)
From: bchafin@attglobal.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:08:59 -0700
Yes, thanks to all who put in the effort to make the Divisionals the party that
it was.  Both my wife and son had a great time Saturday night which makes me one
happy autocrosser.  Oh, and Patrick did notice Katie's baby stroller.  To quote
him; "Dad, I liked the one with the yellow bars that went up...".

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com