Re: NorPac Divisional Run/Work Update

To: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Subject: Re: NorPac Divisional Run/Work Update
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:50:36 -0700
In message <3946A138.7C7034F5@jps.net>, Sean & Jeannine Breese writes:
> Well Andy has found a small glitch in the order, seems with that pesky
> "Impound" all our drivers that should be working will be a little tied
> up. SO,  see what happens when you try to have a meeting when Ken
> Mitchell is sick....
> CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE
> NEW Order :
> Run/Work
> 1-3
> 2-4
> 3-1
> 4-2
>
> While I have your attention a few other items have popped up: This is
> said/Typed with HUMOR and honest ribbing, I only chose the ones I
> hoped could take it. HA HA The instances are real believe it or not.
> Be assured All issues are being addressed.

As long as we're mentioning potential number problems, I happened to
  notice that there are two 99's in B-Stock and two 24's in sm.

There are also two 17's in cml and two 32's in cpl, but since one of
  the cml's is named George and one of the cpl's is named Wayne, I
  suspect those problems will go away. :)

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA