Re: Where is this Albany lot?

To: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Subject: Re: Where is this Albany lot?
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 20:08:59 -0400
"Steven J. Sherwood" wrote:

> Is there something on the SFR SCCA website about how to
> get there?  If there is...I didn't find it..I will look

Jerry's fast but John just completed this deal.

To answer the question in your subject, it's in Albany,
CA. Look for Golden Gate Fields on any map. It's next
to I-80 between the Gilman and Buchanan exits. I
can't recall if it has it's own exit not having been
there in 20+ years. I do remember shotguns in
the cash room. :-)

Chris Tweney wrote:

> > Don McKenna, do you have your amazing tire wear data for the
> > Albany lot, too?

I don't think Don's been there for a while either.
Rich Urschel