Re: Growing Up in a Parking Lot

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Growing Up in a Parking Lot
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 13:51:22 -0700
i remember going with my father when he bought a triumph TR-2 in the late
60s.  it was black and lacked a muffler.  he (and my mother) restored it to
a light grey similar to the TR-1 prototype color.  they drove it all around
and i remember being small enough to sit in the back during road rallies.
that was pretty fun.  also even when in the single-digit ages i could hang
my arm out the door and touch the ground.

curiously, it has not been licensed or driven since i got my driver's
license.

-James Creasy
President, BAPOC www.klio.net/probe
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra