RE: San Diego Tourand course lining

To: "Bay Area Autox List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: San Diego Tourand course lining
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:34:18 -0700
Somewhat frighteningly, there's not one word in John's message that addresses
inside/outside course lining.  I don't understand how Don's suggestion equates
to "throwing out everything we do that's right".

BTW, the SD Tour handled 254(?) drivers quite nicely.  Certainly they were
mostly experienced, but then there were cone audit sheets and course walks
between each group.  My only complaint was that it was a long way to go for an
AAS course.  ;)

KeS