Re: San Diego Tourand course lining

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: San Diego Tourand course lining
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 10:58:52 -0700 (PDT)
San Diego was the first I saw lines outside the cones.
 I was hesitant at first and thought I might get
confused in my limited experience.  After my first
run, and the next five, I never thought about them
again.  The lines helped as always, but the cones are
what I drove around.  Inside or out, seems OK by me.

patrick

--- Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>

http://invites.yahoo.com