National tour - humbling and great

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: National tour - humbling and great
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
Wow - what an experience.  If you get a chance, go to
a national tour event.  There are some awesome drivers
- in and out of our region - and I learned more this
past weekend than in a long time.

Dan Williamson and I co-drove my Neon with five other
competitors.  Dan took second place and I took a
fifth.  Way to go Dan!

It was also very humbling to be up here in first place
in DS, and then get beat by 2.5 secs from a fantastic
driver out of Colorado.  There is some excellent
talent out there and it's fun to be a part of it.

Thanks to all the local folks for the shade of their
canopies, words of encouragement, and a great weekend.
 Congrats to Dan on placing second and showing me what
that car can do!

patrick