Re: Private autox engagements

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Private autox engagements
From: Vincent Chiaro <chiarov@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 12:54:57 -0700
Might want to check into Streets of Willow (pretty far away, about 5
hours) and Buttonwillow (about 3 hrs down highway 5). Buttonwillow
during a weekday can be had pretty cheap I've heard. About 2 years ago
when I first started doing open-track type track days, the group I was
doing it with was charging $100/car and we usually had about 20 cars and
they said they were breaking even. $100x20 = $2000, although I'm sure
prices have gone up since that was awhile ago.

Vince.
95.TSi.AWD
91.FZR600