RE: Private autox engagements

To: Travis Lane <gofastlane@yahoo.com>, Bay Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Private autox engagements
From: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 10:01:46 -0700
Don't forget the insurance issue.  I think that's the main benefit, really,
of autocrossing under a sanctioning body such as SCCA.  There have been
fatalities at autocrosses and the potential mess of serious injury or death
at an unsanctioned, uninsured event raises some big, big liability issues.

--Rick Brown
  BP Corvette