Re: FW: Major Announcement

To: Rob Weinstock <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Major Announcement
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:15:47 -0700
Rob Weinstock wrote:

> The motorcycle class will be a great opportunity to test the First Aid kit
> in the Motorhome for road rash cases.

Of course we'll require full leathers, protective boots and full
face helmets, so road rash won't be an issue. But we'll need a
counselor for all the guys who scrape up their multi-thousand
dollar machines. And we may need a few strong guys to lift their
scraped up machines after they high-side it through the apex.

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01@flash.net